Sunday, November 18, 2007

Date night - and Packers

Sunday night Brian and I had an actual adult night for the 1st time in a long time, AND it was not a ballet event. Well actually, we got the tickets free because of a ballet connection, but Brian wasn't "working" and we could just have fun- so I can truly call it a "date night". We got a hook up to see Cirque du Soleil here in Madison and it was a great show. I thought it was a bit early to be leaving Aria for the 1st time, but the tickets were free and she was in great hands. All three kiddos did great with Nana & Papa at the house here and we were only gone about 2 1/2 hours - so it was probably good for all of us.

Here is a picture of us before we left

Aria and I snuggling before we left - no tears before we left and I didn't call while we were out - so I was proud of myself. (note: Aria is wearing the outfit that Aaliyah wore on the plane when we brought her home from Ethiopia - its crazy to think we are cycling through her outfits already)

Mulu, Aaliyah and a friend at a Packer game party - ok, they are actually watching a movie - none are really into watching football yet.

No comments: