Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Professional Photos

Between the kids birthdays I had their photos taken professionally. I came away from the session feeling fairly bummed about it, and even told Brian that I wasn't sure I was going to end up ordering any of them expecting that none had turned out well. Fortunately I was wrong and we have some cute picts of the kids!

and . . . they are cute enough that the picture place asked if they could use the photos in their displays and have already put it on as an example on a coupon: http://www.photoexpressportraits.com/ (on the 35% composite sheet coupon) pretty cool!

(4.25.07 update: I checked to make sure the above link still worked and the coupon with the kids photo is already gone. I'll leave the link to Photo Express in case you want to still peak - they do a fabulous job)

Enjoy!



No comments: